So many organizations and individuals have helped the Anderson House over the years—and continue to help us! That support has enabled many hundreds of Girl Scout troops to meet, learn, bond, and have fun here.
We value every form of support and thank you on behalf of the girls. Here are some of our most-recent supporters:
- Thank you to the Attleboro Elks for their generous donation.
- Thank you to the Pat Westcott Foundation for their many generous monetary donations.
- Thank you to Attleboro Police, Fire, Recreation, and School Departments for their ongoing support.
- Thank you to Eagle Scout Shea O’Brien of Attleboro Troop 25 for upgrading our ramp, painting the foundation, and beautifying our side yard!
- Thank you to the Lions Club for their generous donation.
- Thank you to Melanie Walker of The Painted Turtle for her generous donation of tables, equipment, and supplies.
- Thank you to the Augat Foundation for their very generous donation. The funds will enable us to continue providing a safe and comfortable meeting place for local Girl Scouts.
- Thank you to the Rotary Club and Berndt Sanitation and Excavation for their generous donations toward the repair of our water main leak.
- Thank you to our generous supporters who made our beautiful new flooring a reality: (in alphabetical order) Amica Insurance; The Augat Foundation; The Westcott Foundation.
- Thank you to American Legion Attleboro YMCA, Charlie Murch Plumbing and Heating, Fontaine Inspections, Oak Knoll Wildlife Sanctuary, and Second Congressional Church of Attleboro for their help.
If you have any resources or services that you think might help the Anderson House in the support of our girls, please contact us. Thanks in advance!
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Anderson House by using Amazon Smile! Unfortunately, Amazon discontinued this program on February 20, 2023.