About Us

House TopWelcome to the historic Anderson House.  Our lovely building was built in 1896 as a neighborhood elementary school and has been used as a gathering place for Girl Scouts since World War II.

During the 1970s Arnold L. Anderson donated funds to support the building for its continued use by local Girl Scouts.

The house is owned and operated by a Board of Directors made up of current and former Girl Scout leaders and community volunteers.

We are supported by the generous donations of local businesses, civic organizations, and individuals as well as our own fundraisers.

Attleboro is a member of the Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England Council.

To find out more about Girl Scouting in our area, visit our council’s website at www.gssne.org